Multiplier Mary (or Mike) has a stable early childhood business, because she already has an admin team in place that runs her school(s). However, she still may provide coverage as a director during emergency times or vacations, and she gets pulled away from her high-payoff projects more than she’d like. She may have a vision for expanding to more locations, or adding more capacity to her current location, but since she still finds herself working more than 40 hours a week and feels burnt out, she’s just not sure that dream is in the cards for her. Multiplier Mary needs help with delegation, automation, and systems, so she can get BREAK FREE from her business to a greater degree. She also needs great marketing that keeps her school(s) full, consistency in operations across locations, and a growth mindset that will support her on this journey to make a greater impact on her community and the world.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU CAN SAY YES TO MOST OF THESE STATEMENTS:
• You have a stable business 60-80% of the time
• You get pulled back in when directors leave or teacher turnover hits a crisis point
• You are profitable but still leaving money on the table
• Company culture, and the stability of your team, is a top issue
• You need help with delegation, systems, operations, and automation so you can reduce the team’s workload
• You desperately want the business to operate without you so you can break free and get your life back
WHAT YOU NEED MOST RIGHT NOW (IN THIS ORDER):
1. Delegation, Automation, and Systems. The Freedom Track is all about “letting go of the vine” so you can act as the Visionary who’s working ON the business and leading it to the next level, rather than fighting fires and working IN the business. To do this, you must sharpen your ability to delegate, automate, and develop systems in the business. We’ll help you develop core processes and hold your team accountable to results.
2. Culture of Excellence and Collaboration. Culture is everything when it comes to your ability to delegate to an empowered team who are excited to help you achieve your vision in your company. We’ll show you how to develop this positive and collaborative culture — by building assets for hiring, onboarding, training, leadership, and quickly letting go of toxic staff who are no longer serving your program.
3. Full Enrollment Formula. You’ve already got stable income and your enrollment is likely higher than 70% to capacity. However, you’re still leaving revenue and profit margin on the table. We’ll train your team on Kris Murray phone, tour, and follow up skills so you’ll pick up that income which can help you hire more admin staff to ease the workload, or bring more income to your personal wealth account.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR FREEDOM TRACK:
The Freedom Track is specifically designed to help Mike or Mary BREAK FREE from the business, so you can work on your expansion plan or take more worry-free vacations. You’ll get all the benefits listed in the Growth Track PLUS these exclusive benefits just for Freedom members:
• One Additional “Mastermind” Meeting. You’ll get THREE 2-day conferences with us this year – January, April, July. These will be held in on Friday-Saturday to make it easier for you to be away from your center(s).
• NEW: “Deep Dive” Topic-Based Training Calls. You will have access to 2-hour Topic Intensive live training calls with a Faculty member. Topics will be track-specific based on program goals for each membership level. Case studies, member results and “focus time” will be provided, so you can implement quickly and get huge wins.
• NEW: Asset Checklist Toolbox For Freedom Level Plus Digital Resources and Courses in Online Members Area Focusing on Systems, Delegation, and Gaining Freedom from Your Business. A treasure trove of resources, templates, tools, and training, designed for Multiplier Mary (Mike) so you don’t get overwhelmed. Includes full access to the Academy Resource Library of Tools and 11 courses and master classes.
• Team Training – Director Coaching Program For Up To 5 Employees. We don’t want you as the owner to be the “bottleneck” of the process and methods we teach. The Freedom Track includes the Team Training Level of up to FIVE of your employees. (Keep reading for the Team Level details).
• Freedom Track Private Facebook Group Your community of fellow Freedom Track members are here to support you on any issue, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Ask questions, share ideas and tools, and get instant help from the Kris Murray Faculty.
• Direct Competitor Lock-Out. You can share freely with others when you don’t have to worry about a direct competitor in the room or on a coaching call. We use the population density of your market to determine a competitive lock-out radius for all your locations. (Varies from ½ mile for large cities to 8 miles for rural areas).