Kris starts this week off with a big announcement — her new book, Rockstar Stories, is out and available! She then dives into the three important principles of one of the most important success strategy books out there today, Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill. These three principles and their associated action items are the foundation for manifesting your dream life and creating a space where the universe rewards you with what it is you actually seek. Then, Kris gives two real-life examples of what happens when you follow the principles, and also why persistence is key if it doesn’t go perfectly at first.
Click here to listen to more episodes of Child Care Rockstar Radio™ with Kris Murray!
Here Are The Key Takeaways From This Podcast:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is so much more than a book. It’s a manifestation guide, roadmap to getting your mindset right, and resource for creating habits that work for us instead of holding us back. It comes from the successful strategies from over 500 multi-millionaires and powerful business owners, leaders, and thinkers.
- Know what you want, and make it specific. Write down a specific and detailed description of what your perfect day would look like, your perfect relationship, health, etc. When we take the time to declare it and cement it in our subconscious, our brain believes it has actually occurred and we are living our dream life.
- Feel the burning desire. Wealth represents your value to others. The 6 steps to acquiring more wealth:
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire.
2. Decide exactly what you will offer for that money?
3. Select a date to possess the money.
4. Create a definite plan and implement it immediately.
5. Summarize 1-4 into a clear written statement.
6. Read this statement 2X daily out loud (once before you go to bed and once in the morning), and see/feel yourself already possessing the money.
- Kris shares a success story of Beth Davis from Kids for Kids Academy where she took what she learned, put it in an actionized plan, and communicated it authentically to her team.
- If you are struggling with enrollment, look to the people that have said yes and learn more about them, or figure out a way to show your value to the market.
- Don’t give up if your dream doesn’t come to fruition right away. Stay persistent.