We did it! We made it to Episode 100! For this milestone episode, I am ecstatic to welcome Ali Brown to the podcast. Ali is one of the top female entrepreneurs and coaches in the world and host of the very successful podcast “Glambition Radio.” Ali also founded the emerging coaching and mastermind group, The Trust, which I am honored to be a member of. She provides some incredible insights around business, leadership, marketing, confidence, why 2021 is the year for women, and so much more. Join me as I reflect on the journey of the podcast and look forward to the ways we can all grow together in the future.
Now also streaming NEW WEEKLY video recorded versions of each episode on YouTube! Visit our channel, The Child Care Success Company, and make sure to subscribe so you never miss a new recording!
Click here to listen to more episodes of Child Care Rockstar Radio™ with Kris Murray!
Here Are the Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- [03:10] Kris reflects on the journey of the Child Care Rockstar Radio podcast, takeaways from the recent live Child Care Success Academy mastermind meeting, success stories, and if you haven’t already done so, book your complimentary strategy call!
- [25:32] Ali shares what her home life is like right now and what life has been like for her and her family since the pandemic began.
- [32:02] Ali shares a fun fact about herself.
- [34:31] Ali shares the crossroads moment in her life that pushed her to take the leap to dive into the realm of digital marketing.
- [41:04] Kris and Ali discuss the evolution and power, both practically and energetically, that women hold in 2021.
- [48:47] Ali shares insights into what she has learned along her journey since becoming an influencer.
- [51:41] Ali and Kris discuss one of the key action items that entrepreneurs must first do in order to breed confidence.
- [56:05] Ali shares some of the self-care tips that have helped her get through this tough time.