I am overjoyed and honored to bring you this episode today with one of the top entrepreneurial coaches in the world, best-selling author and speaker Cameron Herold. He has been coaching clients across the globe for 30 years to become multimillion-dollar businesses and is most notably behind the growth of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? He is also the founder of the wildly successful COO Alliance. Cameron has been featured many times in the media including on Oprah and Dr. Phil, and in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fortune, The New York Times, and many more. In this episode, we talk about the power of confident leadership, how to run great meetings, Cameron’s signature concept of Vivid Vision, and so much more. This truly is like a mini boot camp on entrepreneurship. We share a lot of wisdom, laughs, and occasionally some adult language — for anyone that needs that disclaimer if you’re listening in mixed company!
Now also streaming video recorded versions of each episode on YouTube! Visit our channel, The Child Care Success Company, and make sure to subscribe so you never miss a new recording!
Click here to listen to more episodes of Child Care Rockstar Radio™ with Kris Murray!
Here Are the Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- [4:00] Kris shares some of the exciting upcoming Child Care Success Academy mastermind events that the company has planned that will take place in their new Carbondale, CO office and reveals some of the upcoming training product and event launches that will be happening soon.
- [6:05] Cameron shares and reflects on some of his top entrepreneurial achievements.
- [10:06] Kris and Cameron discuss why they are such strong believers in mastermind groups and how being a part of them has transformed their businesses and lives.
- [11:48] Cameron shares a surprising fun fact about himself that Kris would have never guessed.
- [14:01] Kris and Cameron dive into what empathetic but confident leadership looks like.
- [15:33] Cameron shares some of his pro tips on how to have meetings with your team that aren’t a drag.
- [19:58] Cameron reveals one of the most powerful habits that every business leader needs to make a best practice.
- [23:50] Cameron shares what his concept “Vivid Vision” is around a three-year-forward look.
- [27:38] Cameron shares more about the process from The Miracle Morning and SAVERS concept.
- [31:27] Kris and Cameron talk more about what the COO Alliance is and what it means exactly to hold the position of being second-in-command to a business.
- [36:13] Kris and Cameron both share what their focus is for the remainder of the year.
- [39:01] Kris asks Cameron to share one thing that he would change along his journey if he had to do it all over again.