Hal Elrod is on a mission to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one morning at a time. As a keynote speaker, podcaster, and the author of best-sellers The Miracle Morning and The Miracle Equation, he has helped millions of people overcome their challenges and become who they need to be in order to create the life they truly deserve. He joins Kris this week to talk about his Miracle method, what he has learned from two near-death experiences, and how we can uplift our life just by focusing on what we can control and taking accountability for our own happiness and gratitude. Hal and Kris also talk about applying these principles to children and how we can learn to lead with empathy. And if you liked hearing from Hal in this episode, you can hear more from live in Nashville from the Child Care Success Summit 2022 main stage this October!
Now also streaming video recorded versions of each episode on YouTube! Visit our channel, The Child Care Success Company, and make sure to subscribe so you never miss a new recording!
Click here to listen to more episodes of Child Care Rockstar Radio™ with Kris Murray!
Here Are the Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- [13:22] Hal is not only joining us on this episode but will also be a keynote speaker in Nashville at the Summit in October![15:05] Hal talks about how two near-death experiences showed him the power of gratitude and pushing past your own limitations.
- [23:46] Hal studied how top performers treated their morning. They all had at least one item from a list he compiled, which formed into the acronym of SAVERS: silence or meditation, affirmation, visualization, exercise, reading, and scribing (journaling).
- [28:11] Hal talks about how Miracle Morning came about, and the mission behind it to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one morning at a time.
- [28:25] Having a Miracle Morning can make you a better parent, partner, entrepreneur, and business owner.
- [29:15] What about if you just aren’t a morning person? In just six minutes, you can have a giant impact on your short-term and long-term success.
- [35:30] Give yourself five minutes and focus on what you CAN control.
- [39:37] Resisting our reality is the source of all emotional pain.
- [41:02] Hal talks about leading with empathy.
- [42:21] How can spending time outside help kids?