I am thrilled to welcome Danielle Paige back to the podcast! She first appeared in Episode 60 and today she rejoins me to talk all about licensing. Danielle now owns two centers, Academic Explorers, in New York and she talks us through how she expanded to her second location. She shares some of the challenges she overcame during licensing, what she might have done differently, how she chose her second location, what sets her brand apart, and more. Danielle also shares how she can help YOU with your licensing goals and processes.
Now also streaming NEW WEEKLY video recorded versions of each episode on YouTube! Visit our channel, The Child Care Success Company, and make sure to subscribe so you never miss a new recording!
Click here to listen to more episodes of Child Care Rockstar Radio™ with Kris Murray!
Here Are the Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- [1:31] Danielle shares what it’s like being an offsite owner to her two New York-based schools.
- [3:47] Danielle discusses what the jump has been like going from owning one school to two.
- [6:16] Kris asks Danielle if there is anything she would do differently during her opening process if she could do it over again.
- [9:35] Danielle shares what she believes sets her centers apart from the rest in her area in terms of branding.
- [16:15] Danielle gives a personal scoop on what’s going on at home with her.
- [19:22] Danielle shares her story of how she overcame a troubling relationship with her licensing rep.
- [29:09] Kris asks Danielle what features she was looking for while looking for a second location and how she was able to get it up and running so quickly after closing on the deal.
- [35:05] Danielle talks about her journey to becoming a child care licensing consultant, how she can help child care owners with their licensing goals, and how you can reach out to her directly for questions and help.
- [40:10] Danielle shares some of her favorite go-to websites for business and market research news.